Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New Templates for Label and Sticker Bags

I made and posted new templates for label bags and sticker bags in a new folder under Files. Also a template for Hello Kitty labels.  Alter as you wish :)  But please keep the 'Designed by Barbi Tvrdik' if I have it on there. Some of the graphics are large in size, so if you can alter the size when you print, 50-60% is a good size to shrink them to.

You must be a member of the group to get to these. 
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/the_snagging_palace/

My address/info is on a few of them, so I hope you can use my labels to make a few label or sticker bags for me :)  Would love some feedback.

Label Bag Template2.doc
Label Bag Template3.doc
LabelBagTemplate4.doc
LabelTemplate_HKBee.jpg
LabelTemplate_HKBee .jpg
LabelTemplate_HKBee.pspimage
lb_template.gif
lb_template_flowerbear01.pspimage (Label Bag Template - flower bear )
SB_purple_3.jpg  (Sticker Bag Template)

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/the_snagging_palace/files/FB%20LB%20SB%20Templates/

Snag away!

Barbi

No comments:

Post a Comment